The In Lines to the Throne (iL) of the Kingdom of Habbo are equivalent to an in command position. They are individuals that are highly respected and are the leaders that help mandate the Kingdom. All iLs excluding the Royal Family are placed in ascending order in the rank list.
In order to be an iL, the individual must be one of the following:
- Promoted by the Royal Family. Must be in the Wizards division and above.
- Purchased Trial 5iL through a rank seller.
- Transferred in by the Royal Family from another organization.
All iLs must satisfy the following at ALL times:
- Be active.
- Have a Discord account to allow offline communication.
- Be active on Discord and respond in a timely manner to inquiries
- Be in at least one special unit.
- Complete all assigned iL tasks within deadlines.
All iLs are encouraged to make in game or discord announcements. In game announcements are to be made in red colour chat.
All announcements can contain, but are not limited to:
- Upcoming creature events and theme days.
- Reminders to promote, fill priority stations, like the room, and reduce idling.
- Updates made to the Kingdom such as policy changes and Hero/iL promotions
iL Tasks vary depending on the division the individual is in. Tasks will be rotated bi-weekly within the division. Each week will require a different task.
The Trial iL members (Heros of the Kingdom) do not have a weekly report to complete. They are on a trial period that does not have a time limit. Heros will be promoted once proven to the Royal Family. Heros should focus on:
- Base activity.
- Unit involvement.
- Developing strong characteristics of leadership.
The 5th In Line Members are responsible for:
- Ensuring low ranks are being promoted regularly and according to the promotion policy. Reminding and encouraging members to do so.
- Ensuring training is being done in a timely manner and that Travelers are not waiting a while to be trained. This includes finding someone to train or if unsuccessful, training yourself.
- Ensure members are active in base and encourage activity within Discord.
- Ensure stations are filled when needed (following station priority) and encourage members to fill stations rather than the hallway.
- Moderate colour chat use to ensure the correct members are using it.
- Reducing idle activity in base by alerting RR to resolve the idling or informing the idler of the mistake.
The 4th In Line (Justice/Vassals) Members are responsible for:
- Mentoring 2 members within the Peasantry to Warlord divisions. This includes tracking their progress and development by guiding them to be more involved (ie. encourage unit joining, filling stations, promoting other members). Report their overall performance and the progress made from mentoring.
The 4th In Line (High Lords) Members are responsible for:
- Monitor and observe the overall performance of 2 individuals in the Wizards to Kingdom Masters divisions. This includes writing about their online activity, unit involvement, promotion/training activity, contribution to the betterment of KoH, abiding/enforcing all policies and communication on all platforms.
The 3rd In Line Members are responsible for:
- Monitor 1 Hero and 1 5iL (or 2 5iL’s or 2 Heros). Ensure they are actively completing tasks and acting professionally. This also includes monitoring their activity in base, promoting, training, abiding/enforcing all policies and assisting other members.
- Requesting removal of members who have quit, transferred or became inactive, based on the divisions assigned to you weekly. The divisions assigned will range from Tradesmen to Kingdom Masters.
- Utilize the badge removal log ( #badge-removals ) to report removal of members and their badges. 2iLs will respond and update accordingly.
The 2nd In Line Members are responsible for:
- Focuses on the security of the Kingdom of Habbo utilizing appropriate use of room rights and badge admins. Ensure that trolls, mafia groups and possible threats remain out and away from the Kingdom. Report all issues that are perceived as a threat to the Royal Family.
- Maintain and manage the KoH Tag Library. This includes updating the Tag Sheet with additions and transferring previous members to the Former Members’ tab.
- Maintain and manage the KoH Alt Log. This includes verifying additions and removing alternative accounts that have been inactive for 30+ days.
- Utilize the badge removal log ( #badge-removals ) to remove requested badges and update the tag library reported by the 3iLs.
The 1st In Line Members are responsible for:
- Performing as foundation and completing any duties that come with it.
- Overseeing all Kingdom operations to ensure everything runs smoothly.
- Monitor unit activities and ensure directors are performing their respective duties.
- Monitor iL activity and ensure all iLs are meeting requirements and completing tasks.
- Overseeing Kingdom development by ensuring that scripts/policies are up to date and that portal affairs are regulated.
Room rights (RR) and badge admins (BA) are distributed by the Royal Family based solely on trust and activity. iLs are not entitled to these privileges depending on rank. The Royal Family will deem individuals with one or both of these privileges when appropriate.
If an iL deemed as being unable to fulfill their tasks and requirements, they are eligible to be placed under probationary status to determine and evaluate their capabilities as an iL member of the Kingdom.
The terms of probation are:
- An iL Member in probation will have any BA and RR privileges temporarily removed. They will be placed under a 1 to 4 week trial to redeem themselves (depending on the severity of the offense).
- The Royal Family will be evaluating the iL under probation through observation within base and success in fulfilling the iL regulation.
- If, after the probation period, the iL Member has redeemed themselves they will keep their iL rank. If they have not made any great improvements the iL will be stripped of their iL title and moved to the Kingdom Master division rank until further notice and evaluations.
Leave of Absence
An LOA is needed if an iL is away for more than 7 days. Any LoA must be requested in the portal under “Leaves”.
- The maximum period of absence without consequence for an iL is 1 month.
- If an iL takes an LOA for more than 1 month, they are subject to losing their rank and will face a re-evaluation upon returning.
- Failing to follow the regulations will be subjected to the removal of badges and ranks.